Sisters

Sisters
October 2008

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaia's first day of school

The summer has officially blown by and Kaia went back to school. She has been so excited to be in Ms. Pam's three year old class and to be able to play with all of her friends. I walked her to the playground (well, she ran ahead because she was so excited to be with her friend, Anna) and she ran right in. She did manage to remember to turn around to say goodbye to me and tell me that she loved me and she was off. When I picked her up she reported everything they did to me. She didn't have to tell me that they painted though because I could look at her pants and shirt and tell that:) She does keep talking to me about extended day. It won't start until October, but 2 out of the 3 mornings she will stay a little longer and have lunch and play a little more.

Kaia did enjoy the last weeks of summer. Right before our vacation Grandma Bobbie came to visit and right after our vacation Grandma and Grandpa came to visit together. Grandpa hadn't been here since last Halloween so Kaia was really excited. Grandma and Kaia got some one on one shopping time once Grandpa left (a Grandma and Kaia tradition).

No comments: